Sunday, January 22, 2017

Project#4

This project was about creating business cards using a new software InDesign. Also we had to be creative since we needed 3 drafts but with each one getting better. My business card was representing religion using hands of faith. My first draft had the hands but with text in different languages such as Spanish, English, Italian, Saudi Arabian and French meaning faith. This draft was very basic and simple so in my second draft I added light illuminating from the hands and added shading for more texture. The idea of the light was represent hope and prosperity. The horizontal text tool helped me added the words in each finger to have a clearer meaning. To fill in the color of the light and the hands I used the brush tool and vector shapes to add straight lines. In addition, my final draft had a minor addition compared to the rest but made it more noticeable and nicer, I added clouds to the background using baby blue and white to make it as accruable possible. InDesign helped us complete the business cards by allowing us to use a business card size document. Furthermore, customizing the margin to 1p0p allowed us to have more space of the card then being limited on space. This is helpful in the future since learning the techniques of InDesign will make us better Web Designers and more creative

No comments:

Post a Comment