Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Who am I? And why am I here?

                 My name is Jason Jerez and I am 14 years old. I am Ecuadorian and Mexican. I have a family with 2 sisters and a dog. I am a determined and hard working when it comes to school and helping my family. I've worked hard and kept my GPA high so that I have the chance of being part of the Web Design academy.                                                                                                                                          I am here so that I can learn something about technology for my future. Being in Web Design is a huge opportunity in which only selected students have a chance of being a part of. Also in the Web Design academy I would like to learn how to create Webpages professionally and earn experience. In addition, I would like to understand the no copy right system and analyzing photograph.
                                   
            
                 During my time at the Web Design academy I will try my hardest and put all effort  towards assignments and classwork. Furthermore, I am eager to work with my classmates and help each other when needed. I'm hoping to progress in skill and learn something new that will benefit me in my future.                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment