Thursday, October 27, 2016

Lab#1 Melon Head

           Lab# 1 was about using the photoshop tools and 7 different images of fruits so that we can create a face that we were assigned and then create a face of our creativity. I completed this lab mainly using the elliptical marquee tool, move tool, quick selection tool and the magnetic lasso tool. The quick selection, elliptical marquee and magnetic lasso tool helped me cut out the fruits from the image. Also by using the move tool it allowed me to move the fruits to certain places so that I can create the fruit face.
          Furthermore, I used the eraser tool which helped me erase unrelated pixels towards the fruit.This lab is related to Web Design because it helps us learn the skills we need for the future and have creativity towards our work. I used the Photoshop CS6 software to complete the lab. I see my self using these skills in the future because I will understand the task and have creativity towards my work. In addition, knowing these skills could be helpful when interested in another career rather than Web Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment